Puro.earth is the world's first crediting program for engineered carbon removal. We help companies globally in their science-based journey to net zero and accelerate the carbon removal economy.
If you’re committed to tackling the climate crisis, join our ever-growing team to mobilize the carbon net-negative economy.
About the role
As a lead software developer, you will be responsible for directing the team in defining and planning the backlog and implementing, testing, publishing, and maintaining Puro.earth API services. Additionally, you will be expected to provide suggestions for process and product improvement and act as a technical mentor and adviser.
We expect you to have long experience with modern web service implementations, experience with full-stack implementations and related technologies, and extensive knowledge and insight into developing web services and cloud platforms. Experience with DevOps is needed.
You will be working hands-on and be a hard-core developer working on Puro.earth Platform in development processes to help Puro.earth build the best ecosystem to reverse climate change.
- Developing containerized applications on Kubernetes using TypeScript, Node.js, NestJS and React from the ground up based on business requirements
- Build effective REST APIs
- Manage infrastructure with IaC
- Work with the development team and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Curious about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work
- Big appetite for learning and improving skills
- Participate in Puro.earth platform development team's daily routines and work as part of the team
- Keep job knowledge up to date by studying new frameworks, tools and technologies, reading industry publications and partaking in educational opportunities such as workshops
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in designing, assessing, developing and deployment of large-scale B2B applications
- Basic understanding of Web3 technologies
- Proven ability to develop future-proof public APIs
- Experience in cloud architectures, technologies, tools and services
- Must have experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience in building secure and scalable cloud services
- Understanding of one or many of the following preferred: digital assets management, registries, certificate settlement and delivery processes, global B2B payment solutions, company audit and verification processes
- Skills to communicate with both technical and non-technical users after understanding
- Having an eye for detail
- Capable of working in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Creative mindset
- Working proficiency in English
Please, apply today! We will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we only accept applications through our recruitment system.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.