Full-Stack software Developer
Please note that applications are being handled by our partner ICT Direct.
Puro.earth is the world's first crediting program for engineered carbon removal. We help companies globally in their science-based journey to net zero and accelerate the carbon removal economy.
If you’re committed to tackling the climate crisis, join our ever-growing team to mobilize the carbon net-negative economy.
About the role
You will be working hands-on and be a hard-core developer working on Puro.earth Platform in both front-end and back-end development processes to help Puro.earth to build the best ecosystem to reverse climate change.
- Developing containerized applications on Kubernetes using TypeScript, Node.js, NestJS and React from the ground up based on business requirements
- Build effective REST APIs
- Work with the development team and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Curious about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work
- Big appetite for learning and improving skills
- Participate in Puro.earth platform development team's daily routines and work as part of the team
- Keep job knowledge up to date by studying new frameworks, tools and technologies, reading industry publications and partaking in educational opportunities such as workshops
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering
- 2.3 years of post-degree experience as a Software Developer
- Experience in designing, assessing, developing and deployment of large-scale B2B applications
- Basic understanding of Web3 technologies
- Proven ability to develop future-proof public APIs
- Experience in cloud architectures, technologies, tools and services
- Must have experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience in building secure and scalable cloud services
- Understanding of one or many of the following preferred: digital assets management, registries, certificate settlement and delivery processes, global B2B payment solutions, company audit and verification processes
- Skills to communicate with both technical and non-technical users after understanding
- Having an eye for detail
- Capable of working in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Creative mindset
- Working proficiency in English
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.