Account Manager EMEA
Puro.earth is the world’s first crediting program for engineered carbon removal. We help companies globally in their science-based journey to net-zero carbon footprint and accelerate the carbon removal economy.
We want to create a world where any company can help reverse climate change by removing its carbon emissions from the atmosphere and can create growth with carbon-neutral products for its customers.
Puro.earth focuses solely on verified net-negative technologies that can remove carbon at an industrial scale and store it for a minimum of 100 years. Our innovation is harmonizing different methods of CO2 removal and turning them into digital tradable assets called CO2 Removal Certificates (CORCs).
About the role
Establish Puro.earth as the best ecosystem for suppliers of negative emissions and the most trustworthy partner for corporations that want to reach net-zero.
- Ability to identify potential large scale carbon removal suppliers in EMEA region and convince their management board that they should join Puro.earth ecosystem.
- Help guide and manage onboarding and verification process for new suppliers.
- Advise and pre-check evidence for verification.
- Manage workflow with Puro.earth verification team.
- Manage post verification process to issue CORCs and update inventory.
- Collaborate with the Puro.earth internal Buyer and Supply management team to best serve the customer.
- Monitoring the budget of the supplier, calculating the carbon removal through (basic) carbon mathematics and discussing new terms if necessary.
- Ability to identify potential “climate mature” corporations to work with Puro.earth for the purchase of CORCs or investment in pre-CORCs.
- Responsibility to respond to RfPs of EMEA customers.
- Find, close and manage channel partners.
- Represent Puro.earth in events and seminars.
- Build awareness together with marketing and PR teams.
- Liaison with relevant associations within the carbon removal industry.
- Good multiregional contacts within sustainability field.
- Understanding of the trends within the EMEA sustainability / climate field.
- College education at minimum.
- Basic understanding of carbon mathematics and potential for carbon removals is a plus.
- Experience in climate related project development or consulting organizations on best net-zero practice and strategy development a distinct advantage.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.