Carbon Removals: Achieving a Net-Negative Economy
Transitioning to a net zero emissions economy is crucial to mitigating the worst effects of climate change. But it won't stop there. To truly make a difference, we must actively decrease CO2 concentrations in the atmosphere, aiming for pre-industrial levels through net-negative emissions.
Download our ebook to learn:
• The current state of climate change and future scenarios
• Transitioning to a defossilized economy and the dual focus on emission reduction and carbon removal
• Exploring carbon removal and available capture and storage types
• The importance of durability in carbon removal strategies
• What is needed to sufficiently scale carbon removal
• Introducing Puro.earth: bringing trust, integrity, and transparency in the market
This ebook is your essential toolkit for carbon removal. It has been shaped by a variety of thought leaders, early-innovators and movers in the market including Paul Ferguson, CEO of Accend, Sampo Tukianen, CEO of C-Fix, Nikki Batchelor, XPRIZE Carbon Removal Executive Director, Dr. Mai Bui, and Fredrik Ekström, President of Nasdaq Stockholm and comes with a Zurich Insurance Group buyer case study.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.